At AAMCO Catonsville, MD, our Transmission Initial Vehicle Check may find your problem is with your clutch and cannot be corrected by external adjustments, repair, or replacement of a clutch-related component.
Our certified, expert technicians will then:
- Remove your vehicle's transmission.
- Inspect the clutch disc, pressure plate, flywheel, and related components.
- Replace any required components to meet AAMCO's exacting standards.
- Reinstall of the transmission.
- Refill with fresh, clean fluid.
- Perform a lift check to ensure proper clutch installation and adjustment.
At AAMCO Catonsville, MD, your vehicle is then road-tested to ensure proper clutch operation and your car, truck or SUV is ready to go for miles and miles to come.
AAMCO Catonsville, MD
OUR ADDRESS6425A Baltimore National Pike, Catonsville, MD 21228
Monday - Friday | 07:30 AM - 05:30 PM
Saturday | 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM